New year, new challenges… and maybe new move.
The end of summer vacation is already here, and it is time to go back to university.
Moving your stuff from your house to your new accommodation can be stressing, unless you follow a few simple tips that can ease the move.
1. You are just to begin a new adventurous journey… turn on the music from your favourite playlist and start with the right mood!
2. First, only select what you really need. The shirt hanging there in your closet since forever, the one that you always try on but you never wore; or the amazing guitar that you are not able to play. These are things that you do not need right now. If you will feel like you need them one day, you can always go back and take them.
3. Do not randomly put your things in the boxes. Pack the thing you chose dividing them into categories. In such a way, rearranging your room with all your stuff will be easier. A tidy move will help you not to waste your time.
4. Arrange the travel from your house to the new residence, if needed also plan the parcels shipping. By car, by train or by plane? Every transportation goes with pros and cons. You can transport as many boxes you want by car, but if the destination is far it will be a long road. Train and plane are fast and comfy, but can you respect the baggage allowance limits? Be sure to choose the best option according to your needs.
5. Once you have all planned, call your best friend and set out for your new adventure together. He will be supportive all along the journey and will help you organizing all your stuff in the new accommodation. Sharing this experience with someone can make it more enjoyable and entertaining.
Once everything is settled, you are ready to begin a new chapter.
Fill up with curiosity and initiative and now… get in the game!